Creating and crafting is my hobby. I love to use old things and make them into something new. Repurposing and reusing is my decoy and thrift stores are my muse! Stop by, look around and let me know if you like what you see....

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Badger Dresses

Badger Fans, football season opens this coming Friday.  Make sure you are all decked out to cheer on your favorite team!

$30 - S - red and blue flower tank
blue skirt (2 in stock)

$40 - S - Badger Love
skirt is red with white dots (see below for detail)


$30 - M - red shirt
blue tie dye design

$40 - M - Badger Love
skirt is red and white swirl


$30 - S - Badger Blue V-neck
shirt is red with tiny white dots

$30 - L - Badger Blue Vneck
skirt is red and white swirl

If you have a shirt you would like made into a dress, bring it to me and I will convert it for $25!
These are perfect to wear on spirit days.  The skirts are long enough to meet school regulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment