Creating and crafting is my hobby. I love to use old things and make them into something new. Repurposing and reusing is my decoy and thrift stores are my muse! Stop by, look around and let me know if you like what you see....

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

beginnings

Well, its almost time to show you my beginning collection.  I've spent the summer getting the dresses ready.  Its been such a great creative outlet for me to use to get away.  I've had so much fun creating, designing and combining shirts and fabrics into something that hopefully people will like. 

I'm getting the behind the scenes ready so I can accomodate customers once its time.  I even checked in to having my first trunk show at Spotlight on Arkadelphia.  It would be great to get my items in front of the public.  For now, here's a teaser of one of my dresses (the model helps the sell!)

Cant wait to share the rest of the collection with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment