Creating and crafting is my hobby. I love to use old things and make them into something new. Repurposing and reusing is my decoy and thrift stores are my muse! Stop by, look around and let me know if you like what you see....

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Little Suzies

The children's line  - The Suzie, name for my grandmother who taught me to sew - has been opened.  The dresses below were created for the first badger game, but can be made form any child's shirt and in any team's coordinating fabric.  These would be perfect for Tiger and Reddie games as well.  Football season opens this week so make sure your littlest fans look their best!

$25 - pillowcase dress
can be made in sizes Infant through XL

$25 - YS - red shirt with pocket
skirt is Badger Blue with pom poms on the bottom
*can be made in any team color and any youth size*

$25 - YM - Badger shirt
skirt is sewn to bottom of shirt because of logo size with rosette embellishment
*can be made from any team shirt and any youth size*

$30 - Adult S - perfect for those teen fans
red and blue flower tank
skirt is solid blue

Let me know if you would like something fun to spruce up those Friday Night Lights!
Football season starts this week and these would be perfect for fans of any ages!

No comments:

Post a Comment