Creating and crafting is my hobby. I love to use old things and make them into something new. Repurposing and reusing is my decoy and thrift stores are my muse! Stop by, look around and let me know if you like what you see....

Sunday, August 7, 2011

welcome

Welcome to K Cutie Designs.  I've spent my summer creating and designing dresses with you in mind.  These dresses are totally a dream of mine; to take something that I learned to do as a little girl and make big girl dresses out of them!  I also make quilts and home accessories, but for now, I'm focused on t-skirt dresses.  I have two lines of dresses.  The Gracie  - are vintage tshirts that I turn into dresses and the The Lulu - are made from regular round and v-neck women's shirts.  Both of these lines are named for women who inspire creativity in my life.
One of the unique things about these dresses is that no two are alike.  So, if you see something you like, you better speak up.  I make my dresses based on the resources available.  I'm inspired by fabric stores and flea markets...you never know when something will spur my interest.

I've tried to keep the prices low and competitive for this type of thing.  Please let me know if you have any questions as you browse for dresses.  If you would like to see the dresses for yourself, my studio is available.  I must admit, the pictures just don't do them justice.  Also, I'm sewing new creations weekly, so I will be adding them as I go.

In general, the pricing will follow this structure
The Gracie - $30
The Lulu - $30
dresses with pockets - $35
collegiate dresses - $40

I try to label the dresses as I go, but I know the occasion will arise where something is not clear.  Also, I will work at taking up close pictures of the skirt fabric for those that I do not think will translate from a big picture.

You may contact me anytime by leaving a comment or sending me an email: kcutiedesigns@gmail.com.  And, if you are not following me on twitter, well you are missing some good sarcasm and inside comments from the design studio! @kcutiedesigns

Come in, look around and if you like what you see, lets talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment