Creating and crafting is my hobby. I love to use old things and make them into something new. Repurposing and reusing is my decoy and thrift stores are my muse! Stop by, look around and let me know if you like what you see....

Saturday, August 27, 2011

new dresses

$35 - S - Black 3/4 length top - with pockets
black and red feather print skirt (see below)


$30 - M - red top
blue tie dye print

$30 - S - red and blue flower top
solid blue skirt (2 in stock)

$35 - M - black fitted scoop neck top
red and black houndstooth - with pockets

$30 - S - Badger Blue V-neck
red with tiny white dots skirt

$30 - L - Badger Blue V-neck
red swirl skirt

$30 - L - Purple scoop neck top
khaki background with purple vines

$30 - L - Black 3/4 length sleeve
black and red feather designs (see above for fabric detail)

$30 - L - Black 3/4 sleeve top
red with sunny flowers (see detail below)


$30 - XL - fitted grey v-neck with small pocket
painted print


Please contact me on any of these that you may be interested in and remember  - you can bring me a shirt and I will make you a dress for $25!

No comments:

Post a Comment